I started this blog out of boredom back in 2010 and unbelievably I’m still writing it, which makes it one of my longest-running hobbies ever. I acknowledge that a lot of the stuff I write is ridiculous shit, and a lot of it is written “in the moment”, rendering it neither PC nor well-researched. I should also say that I don’t claim to be a good writer nor a relevant one, so if you take issue with this blog then I don’t know what to tell you apart from go find a better one, or better yet, pick up a National Geographic magazine and learn yourself a teach.
Having finished with the disclaimer, here are a few things about me, not that anybody actually gives a shit:
– Being edutained is high on my list of good times.
– In the grand scheme of things, nothing really matters one way or the other. We are absolutely nothing (NOTHING!) in the vastness of the universe, so as long as I’m happy and not harming anybody then that’s good enough for me.
– I study geology and chemistry and hope to work in fields concerning natural processes, mineralogy, isotope dating, volcanology etc. Anything as long as it’s not customer service, to be honest.
– I want to visit Mars, Antarctica, Japan, Berlin and Central America, and a billion other places, usually for juvenile reasons such as “there’s a 7 storey sex shop”.
– I’m rubbish at almost everything except for fooling people into thinking that I’m not rubbish at stuff.
– I can juggle, do the splits and solve a Rubik’s Cube but I can’t make simple mashed potato.
Well, there’s not much else to say about me, so saddle up buckeroo.