So if there are any mistakes in this post, blame it on the fact that half my mind is writing and the other half is rocking out to the KISS discography. Life is decadent!
Today we are going to be whippersnippering and weeding our section as its gotten out of hand really fast. Also I have a huge task in getting the fenced-in pool area weeded out and levelled. Why, you ask? Because I’m making a TIKI GARDEN for the summer!!!!!!!!!! Once its finished I’ll put up a full post with before, during and after pics, and hilarious tales of my incompetency. I’m waiting for the boys to get up so we can make a game plan for todays “hard yakka”.
The KISS side of my brain is taking over, so this post will probably be a really shit one. I am now going to turn the rest of this post into a handy “Did You Know?” fact bonanza.
Did you know?
– Kevin Bacon has a band, called the Bacon Brothers.
– The movie Anaconda has the most star-studded cast ever: Ice Cube, J Lo, Eric Stoltz, Jon Voight, Owen Wilson, Jonathan Hyde, and Danny motherfuckin Trejo. WATCH THIS FILM.
– There was a man that lived to 256 years old. His name was Li Ching-Yun and he had 23 wives over his lifespan, producing around 180 descendants. Don’t believe me? It was written about in Time magazine and the NY Times, and a professor at the Minuko University was able to produce records that show that the Chinese government honored Li Ching-Yun on his 200th birthday.
– There is a psychedelic river in Colombia. It’s called Cano Cristales and the colours appear from moss and algae that grow in the river bed during the dry season, and during the wet season all the colour is released.
– Julius Caesar was self-conscious of his receding hairline.
– Escape maps, compasses, and files were inserted into Monopoly game boards and smuggled into POW camps inside Germany during WWII; real money for escapees was slipped into the packs of Monopoly money.
– Dark Side of The Moon stayed in the Billboard top 200 charts for 741 weeks (14 fucking years)
– In the movie The Wizard of Oz, Toto the dog was paid more than the munchkins.
Anyway the boys are up now and so I must get amongst some “hard yakka”
Better post coming soon I promise!
Love, Chelle xoxooxoxoxoxoxox